Wednesday 4 September 2013

EXPRESS A LITTLE PIECE OF YOU

Ciao , my readers..........



I believe everyone of us is a talent soul of course not in the same things because it wouldn't be called a gift if we could all do it well ...RIGHT!


I believe or so i have been told i'm in the creative and dramatic sort of creativity .........will it help the world one day.or cure people...........or perform miracles .of course no I leave that to the son of man and all the other beings on earth blessed to do so but with my gift I want to share expression.





This is by me showing you the features whether images or graphics, poems or lyrics of just a simple phrase and world;  It should mean something.


We truly are a reflection of what and how we feel , I f this isn't the case with you then TOUGH! Please make an effort and do it today. I always dreamed that wanting to entertain and inspire people was what I wanted to do more than anything hence why I love art since its the simplest form of expressionism with judgement of course and critics but we welcome it because we are secretly happy that even though you might have found displeasure or discomfort in the work , you have seen it so meaning our purpose is met.

Most people when they get drowned in thoughts and words instead of writing it down they ignore it and brush it aside. People don't forget a thought is reality in the first stages of process. What you write may not make sense or look appealing most of the time but never know in future when might actually need what is represented on that piece of paper.


I urge you to ''BE MORE OF WHOM YOU WANT TO BE AND LESS OF WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE.''


Who knows my ranting may be in vain and tossed aside like yesterday's garbage or it may inspire one in a million and that one person is all i need and it's the reason for moving forward towards your goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment