Thursday 10 October 2013

STORY TELLER

Hello my readers sorry I have been silent for a while i'm working on my book as you know so fingers crossed.
Anyway as i was looking through deviant art today i saw this poem and thought i would share. I think it is lovely and full of imagination





Storyteller
Tell me a story
A fable of wisdom
or a tale of glory


Sing me a song
of dreams and of wonder
Stories of kingdoms rising
and worlds going under


Draw me a picture
with colors so bright
and spin me a fairy tale
to dream of tonight




By Ridderkvinden






2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take me on a journey
    to the skies and the sea below
    awaking an eminent adventure
    that will be held so dear
    that dread would manifest
    when I lose this illusion



    my version of a continuation :-)

    ReplyDelete