Thursday 14 November 2013

Undeniable Confusion and Precision





So much love
Or is it too much
Can't get enough
What's a name
or rather what's in it
It can define or destroy
Obliviate and exterminate
We all seem to be passing
In and through life
As though we're waiting in transition
In a waiting room of a hospital or airport







You're like the the chains
Connected to this sinking ship
I know what I said and promised
All those nights when we were aligned
But contrary to what you might grasp
This anchor unchained itself from me
So you may have to let it go
I'm not afraid just careful
And this may be a good thing
I won't poison or contaminate you
Trust me no one ever survives
When I''m through




Listening to Anklebiters on my phone
It really may have a point
Too in love with myself to care
Or reflect about how you feel
I guess the colors all around
Seem to blind worse then love
I'm too intoxicated to mind
Life has to lived and enjoyed
Not tolerated with hollow and empty longings



Seasons and Distance changed us for the best
At least that's how I see it as I dangle of the edge
Of this uneven crane reconstructing my existence
I pray you see the sense that love comes and sadness goes
So I bid you FAREWELL










PBNC

No comments:

Post a Comment