Thursday 21 November 2013

INTOLERABLE TRUTH



We pretend that we know how to fix it
Broken bent all destroyed is our image
but we won't give up, just stay in line
Hoping, watching and praying for something
from thin still air will a miracle appear
and try be our salvation




tell me how do i begin to forget you
wipe all your existence right out of my memory
when you keep coming back and i let you
love me, hold me and keep me
until you leave again





i'm caught in the storm
and all its thunder
i'm caught in this rain
its drops take me under
i'm caught in the rush that hides this pain
praying my tears will let you remain
i'm ready to change but it's coming down
but i feel so alive, so open and free

won't you just let me go, just walk away
put one foot right in front of the other
if you love someone, you never let them stay
or so they say and start to claim
i feel caught in this storm and trapped in its rays

will you let me wash away
till there's no more yesterday
for you to take so you may finally find a way
to ease our ache

No comments:

Post a Comment