Wednesday 8 January 2014

WONDER

Woke up to a gray sky
I closed my eyes and it was fine
Making the voices fade and colors brightly burst in
You might have walked my way
Or tried to say hello today
But in my state of illusion
You were sadly nothing but fiction
so I probably smiled and waved away
Trying to make all my sorrows fade in May
The cold reality has its firm grip on me
oh its making me see


I can't even tell the forest from the trees
Don't know if its all me or just the green
Feeling hurtful and stressed inside
so confused although I try to hide
letting my head move round and round
Feeling empty and used
wondering if my path was right
if all my decisions are justified
or maybe a way to sleep at night
is this my end or beginning
i don't know, i'm way far gone



































Today was no exception from the rest
huge unexpected surprises follow me
like they are in awe and are somehow drawn to me
The water fills to its brink
my head starts to explode
i'm speechless, weightless it's so effortless
And there's nothing you can do
there's nothing you can say
to make the ache and pain consuming all around me dissolve


I'm trapped in my memories of you and me
this fantasy that seems to real to me
I can't complete, this endless wrong on my own
Please won't you be the one
be my knight, fly above and slay them down
the demons and evil hiding in the dark
of my shadow
I believe you'll help me because i don't wanna drown





No comments:

Post a Comment