Thursday 26 June 2014

Transcendence

Feel your heart beat to the rhythm of the thunder flashing way up high
I know it makes no sense but why do we survive all the time
I feel it crushing in
My undiscovered skin turning slowly and right before my eyes

So if i stay what now
would it all go away
If i stay would the light start glowing in your eyes
If i stay will the mountains tremble and acknowledge that you're once again alive
Or is it just time trying to tell me goodbye

I see the golden ray you left on the crooked wall where it slept
The creeping flashing of the light reflecting darkness into your heart
As we try to make it work and tumble and fight
I can clearly see the truth by glimpsing into you

Begging to fall, too late to crawl
Tell me constantly i'm pretty when i cry
Is that why you hurt me
so you can see the beauty that i hide
so can desert me






No comments:

Post a Comment