Thursday 29 August 2013

ROCK N ROLL


WANTED......DEAD or ALIVE!


Agandi my pips. I feel I should talk about what s really unappreciated in the world today Music to be precise ROCK.
I love rock and roll..........7 I might or may not be singing the song..............my point is that Rock is really moving music. I must confess it's my favorite type music because most its lyrics are powerful and moving.

The movie rock of ages was very very awesome if you were a fan of rock it must have lit you off the floor and even the people who aren't became after watching it. It's an inspiring movie with lots of rock music that are in the words of Barney Stinson LEGEN.....(wait for it) ..........DARY.

To understand passion and music is to understand rock.........
There really isn't mush to say about this brand of harmony that when heard through the walls of a house of when the first string of a base guitar is plucked you feel that your heart is moving forward into the artist's hands..........you are literally transported and i applaud all the talented artist of this find texture and the one's yet to be born..............Well done I take my hat off for you.



So i ask my dear pets what is it that inspires you in music and what is your poison..........hmmmmmmmmmm or are you the go with the floor kind of girl.or guy..........................
Do you often think music identify s you........ well i have news for


you it is you that  should identify with it...........
 Rock has moved through different aspects in history and through its evolution came powerful music..................
anyway enough about me ranting on about what i love.......what
about you.....what rocks your boat?

No comments:

Post a Comment