Friday 30 August 2013

THE CALLING - The resisting heart


Back to the start.......

I put my earphones on
I try to block the noise
But it's funny to me
you all can't hear a thing

I hear it screaming, alarming
Doing everyting to get my attention
Try to make it believe
But knowing my nature
I figured it should have known better

To decide to come and change
All that's already been made
And turn it inside out
Who do you think you are
Then I pose ask out loud
With all the million things I heard
Are you the one who made me

The all seeing one in everything i do
Why are you denying me a chance to know you
Is the cry i hear in my heart
How was I to ever realise
I might have been hasty not wise
Then complicated things



To make the mountains grow
All that i will never know
To hear the echoes fly
Are really what I feel in my heart
I know that I will go
Where you lead
If you show me the road.........


(The path of every believer is a trial-some one...are you ready?)

By PBNC

No comments:

Post a Comment