Friday 30 August 2013

REALITY


Your suffocating my all
Feeling trapped all the ceiling are crashing in.........
My heart squeezing and contracts with every footstep i hear towards me
Please don't try to be that angel
I don't need to be saved by you

I'm aware of my own damnation
I just want to be free of you
So please don't try to act like my awakening
The first and the only true love to come
My walkway and carry me up to Oblivion


This isn't supposed to mean more that what it says
If you hear through the stridulation of crickets
and the follow the knowing smile of the Gondolayer rower
You will fell the utter reckoning of the people
and their aching souls and may be



A slimmer of my reaction and contraint feelings
would mount on the waves like a crashing sound
Then out from the dust
I wake and discover you finally found me
Right from the beams of the heart of the sun
my dis-conjoined memory will coil back to
my mind then to my heart
And i'll finally be home




BY PBNC

No comments:

Post a Comment