Friday 30 August 2013

Hearts in Despair

I know you can feel me turning through
All the gears and locks put to stop me
I'm sure you can hear me
Screaming & shouting for you
Why are you acting so angry
It's as if you don't know your own reflection
I see the hold and clench
That shadow has over your mind
The aching demons
who come alive in the dead of nigh

So when will you accept
that you're at your wits end
And try to......


Show the world that your not what I think you are
Please don't try to cover all the pain
I now feel it from 100 light years from you
Tell them that the life you lived is all done for you
So won't you listen to your heart
Because i'm crying out in vain
Come closer and try to hold on
Do your best not to break
I can see you lose your focus
Balancing on that tight thin tread

Even when the last of the rain drops leaves the tip of that leaf
Remember there's no more pressure or need to impress
You just need to find that marvel
That electric motion in the stars
Where time stands still and holds you
So you might get a strength to last
To find Equilibrium.

By PBNC

1 comment: